Friday 26 June 2015

These Moments



I waited and prayed, repeated and trusted in the Lord and this is where i am. The state of bliss. God, Bravery and a Great Relationship. 

I realized that i gave up too fast. I held on this roller coaster although i didn't know where it would take me. I believed and trusted that God is working in my life and i found a great friend and love in the midst. I still believe that i have to use my discernment when making decisions in this road, but that doesn't mean i have to walk on eggshells. I'm gonna be happy because i choose it.

Negative vibes are all about. People keep digging up the past and holding back the future from happening but i'm gonna keep my peace and promise to myself and to my sweetheart. Who knows what else can happen in this wonderful experience? 


No comments:

Post a Comment