Tuesday 21 July 2015

A Brighter Day

Who says you have to be sad and show your depression and wonder on the outside? Who says you have to keep the memories of the hurtful past in your pocket?

I decided that I am not gonna stand another day of pretending to be okay when everything about that person serves as a walk down memory lane. I don't wanna feel the same things i felt before or think about things that are way far fetched. I am just enjoying life to the fullest. Pushing myself to do more, laughing harder, giggling like a teenager with a crush and lifting my feet when i walk instead of studying my problems. 

People who really have your back will never throw anything back at your face and i can say that i have people like that. People who i can tell almost anything and they will put aside their childish remarks just to make me feel better. I don't think that i want a relationship just yet. I need to learn to enjoy friendship. I can't look at every opportunity for love as a door waiting to be closed in my face. I know that there is time and God's timing is perfect. 

These times really make me just sit back, feeling pleased and emotional. Because when people understand you and respect you, it's way better than have someone lie to your face and say "I love you".... 
  
                            

No comments:

Post a Comment