Wednesday 22 November 2017

Day Dreams

Image result for HOT DOCTOR


There is a guy... oh there is a guy. "Doc, I think I may be sick.. Can you check me out?" 


Ridiculous much? That's me not caring how I sound being all girly and screaming internally every time I see his face. He is so handsome with the best smile ever. He is gentle and kind and speaks with such confidence to all his patients. I woke up from a nap to find myself in a daze because the feeling was so real. I think I was about to make my move when it all ended. Bam. A mosquito flew up my nose and I woke up by force. 

A girl can daydream at a nice guy... It doesn't always have to lead to somewhere but you always need that eye candy to go through that perfect stormy day. I don't know if he notices how I stare at him like he is a piece of cheesecake. Damn..

Just the thought of it has me falling.. Or does he remind me of someone from my past? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment