Wednesday 30 July 2014

Whirlpool

As i do what i'm supposed to do, somehow it just seems like i'm in a whirpool between life and my love life. I really don't think now is the best time for a relationship for me and yet i'm dating. I think i'm doing a good thing though because i'm getting to experience what's out there before really going out there.

My friend who was so close to me started posting very nasty facebook statuses about girls putting guys on probation. It's only because i mentioned it he got the idea and went off about it. Its not my fault that guys these days don't know how to treat girls and make them so insecure. Girls play a lot of games with guys too but i am not one of those girls. I am not looking for trouble or to break anyone's heart. I can be really serious about a relationship but now is not the time to jump over the clouds for a guy, that's why i said my friend who i'm dating is on probation.

Getting the wrong idea is surely something bizarre. Makes you say all kinds of crazy stuff. This guy who works next door to me used to pester me so much i used to avoid him but now it's like he is so down to earth. I like him but i won't dare say the word love just yet. I don't want this to be a drive by. I wanna see where it goes. Yes i drop people just like a snap of a finger but only when i feel the need to and when it is making me feel like that person is becoming an idol in my life. Nobody is gonna come into my life and play twister with me and then leave me to untangle myself after.

So my really good friend can hate me how much for telling him about me dating my friend, i won't let his words define me. i know i'm a lot better than who he perceives me to be and i won't be discouraged. The Lord is here to guide me and look after me so i don't need someone to fill that role.

Here's a song for you my friend:

No comments:

Post a Comment