Sunday 29 October 2017

Not Another Teen Movie (My Edition)

Related image


So the "feels" is real. I don't ever get butterflies when I see or speak to a person but I got them today. I don't know where this is gonna go this time around but I am so fascinated to see. It's not gonna hurt because I'm not gonna let it reach that place. I am in control this time. I am controlling my emotions, my feelings, my attitude. I just wanna grow personally. 

I asked him out on a date to go see a movie. He said yes. *Girly squeals* I know I'm a little too grown to be reacting like a spoilt teenager who has her first crush on a hot guy but I can't help it. I don't really feel a lot, so when I do, it comes like a tsunami. I'm gonna be excited all week. I have something to look forward to. And it's not gonna suck. I am confident. Heart beats fast, colors and promises.. I could think of lyrics to a lot of love songs right now. I have longed for a second chance cuz I was the one who messed up. Now that I'm finally getting that, there is no way on earth I'm gonna let that go...

No comments:

Post a Comment