Thursday 4 July 2013

Mysteries of My Heart

Hmm.. Sometimes i don't really know if i'm being delusional or myself. I feel a likeness for certain people who i talk to and i cant explain it. What is up with me and guys from my science class? 

One of them is two shy to talk to me in class and the other is too atheist and outspoken to give a damn. Should i let my guards down and be nice with boys or should i just draw a line and seem like a boring straight line kinda girl? 

I dont know why people just like to talk to me sometimes. I feel so happy knowing that my good friend and new 'friends' are there. My heart holds so many hidden passageways that i myself cant find. I try to not develop feelings for people but i guess some of the things they say to me make me like them. But liking someone and loving someone is different. Right now, the word love should only be used for Jesus until the right person comes along. 

Just to add, today i finally met a guy who is Christian, can cook and is hardworking! Wow. Hope he is still around when i'm ready for a boyfriend lol


No comments:

Post a Comment