Thursday 25 December 2014

This is me

All this time i was stuck in my little daydream, thinking that i need to be with someone to truly be happy. Then i tried dancing by myself, singing by myself and being in a relationship with Christ. Then i realized that i can be happy by doing the things i love. I don't need someone to hold my hand right throughout my entire life.

It was only today that i played this game: "Just Dance Now" by myself and i had fun. Was totally burnt out afterwards and had a smile on my face. It was fun and i didn't need another person to play with me to make it fun.

Besides the games and the singing, my recently found friend admitted to me that he would like to be in a relationship with me. I explained my whole concept to him and he understood and he told me he is willing to wait on my timing. But is he for real? Just a few days back he hit on my friend and she is totally head over heels for him. I'm not the kind of person to get involved with somebody who i know held the interest of my friend. No way... It's not that i rather lose a guy over a girlfriend, it's just that i have to upkeep my image as a Christian and follow what the Lord will want for me.




I can never find myself falling for a guy whose mind run on all other things but Jesus. I guess i'm gonna go down that long and narrow path and i'll have a pretty darn good time doing it....




No comments:

Post a Comment