Sunday 15 February 2015

Dreams and Gowns

I found myself wearing a big white dress.. It was almost like a wedding dress, but could this be my wedding?



I didn't stop to think. I was at the bottom of the stairs to my college building. I ran breathlessly up the multiple flight of stairs, tripping over my dress and feeling anxiety and fear curling into my gut. I had no idea what i was in pursuit of but I was determined to get there.

At the top of the staircase, on the highest floor, I saw my friend's brother sitting at the table so I approached him to say a friendly hello. A voice appeared behind me. A deep masculine voice that made me spin around to be caught by his singled out words. He said, " Why waste your time talking to a little boy when you can be talking to a big man?"

My facial expression changed. I swung around to glimpse at my friend's brother but he looked unmoved. From there, it all faded. It was the first dream I remembered so well. The meaning, unknown, but I believe it's some kind of sign that will appear eventually.....

No comments:

Post a Comment