Monday 16 February 2015

Dream Cloud

I know i'm not supposed to be thinking about kissing this guy, but come on... he is attractive, cool, laid back and he got the nerd flick going on. Everything i described there was what i should be staying away from. But... i'm still allowed to have my fantasies once they're not rated R. I really appreciate his friendship and his time.

There is just that moment when no more words are left to say that he send an emoji and it just brightens up my face. That alone is showing interest to talk. That doesn't make him Prince Edward but it makes him somebody in my life right?

Anyways. I think my feelings are starting to re-surface which explains the late night and morning convos and insomnia. I guess i'm contented with the people that are in my life and who are entering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment