Sunday 1 March 2015

Forget ME and My Dumb Feelings

So i came up with this great idea to make our lives easier at home by inviting a friend to assist in paying the rent while helping him to get a hold of his future career but it appears to me like the selfishness of a "so called Christian" is overbearing.

I've been hurt by the wrong accusations so much to the point where i could have a meltdown and to add, i already told my friend he is welcomed to come. How am i to turn down my best friend for the sake of one person with a stupid uneducated, unrevised, unconcerned opinion. She has major trust issues and people problems. How can you express your love for the Lord if you have problems with the people around you. Your own cousin you call all sorts of bad names and expect your crown in Heaven to be pre-polished?

I just feel like there is no pleasing everyone. There is just me trying to climb this mountain and the Lord is holding my hand as i keep my head up from letting the tears hit the ground. I am starting to become distant... i just wanna escape. My best friend and i are not on any games. We aren't putting on an act to be together or to secretly live together. One day we will rise to the top and we will prove all the doubters wrong. I'm just waiting to soak in the wide mouthed reactions to a beautiful and successful friendship........


No comments:

Post a Comment