Sunday 8 March 2015

The "Feels"

I made a new friend... Funny story is he is not a citizen of this country and in order to secure his citizenship he needs to apply for it or get married. The deadline for application passed so now he is at his last resort which is marriage.



I had the thought of agreeing to a business marriage but I don't think its the best idea for me. Of course it is strictly business but i am afraid that i will get too caught up in the actually title of being "married" and then get all emotional.
I really want to help though, in the search of a business wife candidate.

I'm sitting here typing this wondering: "Is this linked to my weird dream of me being in a white dress?" Oh well, for all i know this could be coincidental. I really think it's cute that we became friends. I just hope that he gets his citizenship and start his life in the place where he wants to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment