Saturday 28 March 2015

Dare to Date

A guy who usually comes in the store who became my friend asked me to go for ice-cream. I don't know how to feel considering I don't experience this thing people call feelings.. I haven't given a definite answer as yet but i'm just avoiding the conversation. If he happens to ask me if i'm going, i'll just say yes and take a chance.

I feel like i'm getting attached to someone though... not the guy who asked me out. I wanna shake these feelings badly but all i can do is try to push it out of my mind. It's like this huge elephant in the room that i'm trying to hide with a sheet of paper. I get flushed when his name is brought up, i ignore everyone else when he is talking to me, i give him little gifts because he is going through a tough time...I don't know what this is supposed to be.

At some point i'll have to fall in love but i don't know if i'm being dilusional. I'll just have to take my time, take a few steps and see where things go. So yes, i may go on this "date" but i believe that this person will be running through my mind a lot like he already does. I really hope this silly crush goes away....

No comments:

Post a Comment