Monday 5 December 2016

My Project



I don't know where I got the crazy idea from to take up a tiring project when i know clearly that exams are smashing me. But nevertheless, I wan't to cause a change in people's lives. I want to be the light that shines in the darkness. I want people to look at me and see Christ. 

Image result for christian friendship quotes tumblrThis is no longer about me and my feelings. When you take emotion out of spiritual things, you will hear the voice of God more often. At least that is what I believe. So anyway, I've made a friend and he seems very into everything the world has to offer but I'm not losing faith that he will change. I've seen the worst turn out to be the best. I've seen the criminal bow before the Lord and ask for forgiveness. This is a normal human being with no criminal record and no drastic problem but there is one major issue. A man without Christ is nothing. 

So here I go, attempting to help another person. This time i'm excluding myself. If you want somebody to become closer to Christ, take away the temptation from the midst. Allow only positive things and keep safe distance. So what is this? Just a pep talk from me to me for him .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment