Sunday 1 January 2017

Another Victim

So I know him for a while now. It's been years. I should be willing to fall into his arms right away without questioning it but words are very important. That's why you must choose it wisely. 

"Family is very important to me, but I'll make time for you". What does that tell you? You're going to give up a chance of love to please your family? Everyone else is basically building a future of their own. Everyone in your family is getting married and having babies. This is the same reason people go off on a murdering spree and kill people for messing with their feelings and emotions. Good thing I'm one of the good ones. 

I don't think I'm mental. I think I'm logical. Time is something you cannot get back ever. If you want to waste your own time partying, being everywhere with everyone then go right ahead. I'm going to be sipping my glass of wine at the top of the staircase waiting for you to say something stupid again. #TEAMSAVAGE

                                   Image result for taylor swift blank space tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment