Wednesday 4 January 2017

The Story

Ever had your heart ripped out with a short story? Ever feel as though you went back in time and watched the story actually take place? Maybe it's my anxiety but I know for sure that this was not appropriate. You can tell your guy friend that or even a friend who is a girl. How would you feel if I started telling you a story about some other guy and how we used to be and the stuff we used to do. Makes me feel you want that person? 

Somehow, everyone always show me eventually why I chose to go down the road I'm on. What else is there to hold on to? Guys always find the dumbest things to say at the worst times. I don't even know anymore. You can give your all and still be let down and by what? One story. 

Image result for sad girl tumblr quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment