Sunday 8 January 2017

Hung up

Why can't you just leave me alone? You're always there..If not in my head, in front of me. I feel as though you never left. I hate to admit it but I miss you. You were this big part of me and now you're nothing. I just have to guess. 

Sometimes I just wanna scream! Why did I mess up so bad? How does someone hang onto you for so long? I was supposed to be savage this year. I was supposed to leave everything we had in 2016. And you're here now and it's like a huge pill I can't swallow. I just have to let go and let God take control of this whole situation. The one that I really want I can't be with because of our differences. It's too drastic to accept. Confirmation was made. The fact of the matter was accepted.

So here I am. Willing to go down the road again of taking steps on my own. 

Image result for awkward mtv tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment