Sunday 13 April 2014

It's Over

I dug you for an answer and you gave it to me. It's over. It's because of my father. You couldn't handle his disrespect and I understand that. But i thought you would at least fight for me and try to get through it with me but you showed me you gave up.

 


This was our fantasy, not just mine and you said you'll live in it with me but now it's just me (and God is always there) but physically just me. I should be angry, but i'm not.

"You were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said stay away from Juliet"- Taylor Swift. This love story has ended, leaving my heart broken. I wish there was something i could say to make you stay but there isn't.

In my head, you're still there. Maybe you're just hurt and confused. Well at least i can create a fantasy where you will come back to me one day. I am waiting... I can't just let someone hold my heart the way you did. I don't believe it's over because i dont want it to be.


Every night I do the same thing: Wake all night until i get tired, waiting for a text or a phone call from you the way i used to get it. I cry almost everyday because i cant place this hurt on other people but rather let it out when i'm alone. This morning when i saw your text it made me cry. I pulled myself together for the sake of being strong and having hope that someday you might change your mind about me.

And who are you to tell me this wouldn't work when God is the only one who can do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment