Thursday 17 April 2014

Priority vs. Option

Is it too much to ask to be treated like i'm important? Does it take so much from a person to acknowledge your existence? Why do i feel like the strangers around me care more than you?

I don't want to let go at all but i feel like its an option i have to consider. I am a child of The Lord and i cannot let you mess with my mind. you stopped making the effort and now you're just hanging there, using whatsapp like you don't have my phone number and saying these short lines that makes it seem like you give a damn. So why don't you just go... ? I am a big girl and I can take care of myself very well.

I'll continue to live in my fantasy and watch you give up easily on me. I hope you're having fun because the show is just about to begin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment