Saturday 5 April 2014

What are you?

Ever since my father came back to town he wants things to go his way. He is making my life complicated. I don't know when he'll stop. He acts like his way of living is the perfect way.

Who are you to tell me about my friends and the world out there?? Have you died and came back from the afterlife to make that judgement? You insist in wrecking every little faith I have by telling me in your words what the world has to offer. You finally did it. You're tearing people away from me. You're making them feel hurt, embarassed, and even consider staying away from me. You want me to be alone.

What you don't know is that i feel his emotions. The "he" i talk about is my boyfriend that you don't know about because you strongly oppose those kinds of relationships. What am i supposed to do? I hurt, i break and fall and what if one day there isn't any support like him?

You make me sick. If this is how you're gonna treat me, then I don't wanna be here. I want an escape. Lord, just open a door for me. I dont wanna lose him..

No comments:

Post a Comment