Saturday 26 April 2014

Wondering

You take your time to sort your thoughts out so why not sort out mine. You can wait. I've been considering some comments made by people who know me. One of them was "You deserve a whole lot better" and the other was "Do you know what you got yourself into?"

To both statements, its questionable. I've got this feeling.... a strange feeling that I need to pray about. I caught myself thinking about this dude, awkward enough he is young and shouldn't be on my mind in the first place but i can't control my thoughts. They run wild.

I need to figure out how I feel first about everything and take my time. Rushing things will make me feel complicated and confused. You taught me to take care of myself so I hope you can handle your own advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment