Thursday 1 May 2014

Standing My Ground

I've realized that I'm just convenient for you to run to when your little life becomes boring or just uninteresting. You're a sociopath deep within and you don't even know it. Don't ever think that I need you so bad that I'll just give into your attempts of temporary conversations.

I've decided, this is the part where it's about me. You can kiss it .. and good because there are people out there who i never would have thought would care for me but they do. The most non-Christians, the most miserable, the most troubled, put aside their own life and struggles to be there for me. Right now there is one friend who is showing me more than i could ever ask and i am not involved with him romantically. If i can feel good without having feelings for him then why not continue it and not make things awkward? Besides, he has a girlfriend and i'm no homewrecker.

I don't know what goes on in your mind and what to expect. You always seem to know how to cover your tracks. You say you care for me and you say you love me but you don't show me in the way i expect you to for a man of such great words. Take your own advice, fix yourself before you enter a relationship because apparently you don't have a clue of how to treat a girlfriend.



No comments:

Post a Comment