Friday 9 May 2014

Your Love and My Care

My friend who is very close to me is so amazing. He knows exactly what to say to make me feel better and I really wish he'll stick around for a long while but there's one thing. His girlfriend has exams going on so he has a lot of free time now but when her exams are over he will be occupied. Its not that i'm jealous of her or anything, i'm just worried i might not be able to have that closeness with him anymore.

I wouldnt wanna be selfish because if i was in her position i would wonder why some chic would want to talk to my man every time... I just have an issue with losing people because i lost my best friend some years back. He just happened to change and go in a different direction. Maybe i'm worried that this dude will do the same but maybe he won't.

I'm also concerned about his relationship. It's none of my business but i really don't want to see him get hurt. I don't know his girlfriend personally but from what i observed, she can hurt his feelings... I can see the best in a person even though they don't give that impression so i'm praying that this works out for him. I just don't want any secrets to be kept between them because i can recall a time she brought a dude by the place she worked and where we all worked and he was right there and got sad. Seeing him happy gives me joy and i want him to continue to be happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment