Wednesday 7 May 2014

What I Need

Today my friend made me realize what I need in my life. Everything is a mess now but that does not mean that determines my future.

What does my heart want?
  My heart wants someone to love me despite of my situation, someone who is willing to fight for me and won't give up easily.

What does my mind want?
  Peace. To stop worrying about everything and staying up late because thoughts are flooding my mind.

My friend is very patient with me. He understands me and knows that saying the words "I understand" does not make it better. As for the one who had and still has my heart, he still isn't showing me the interest I thought he would. He still lies in the shadows watching on as if he's not a part of my life. I think I'm going to put him on probation. When he starts showing that he really cares and not keeping saying it, then he will get that satisfaction of being called my boyfriend.

How can you expect someone to see your care when you don't even know what the term means. You've never had that caring relationship with anyone before so you'll keep acting that way. One more thing I also need: I need you to keep your distance. When you come too close it scares me because I know it wouldn't be for long. If you know you can't handle me, find someone who is easier to be with.


No comments:

Post a Comment