Sunday 16 October 2016

Better



It may seem like i'm being heartless... that i should be all emotional because I just got out of a relationship but i feel great. I mean... great guy, great treatment, great love shared but it was not for me. 

People will judge and say I'm just a heartbreaker.... i'm just another girl who is lost and confused and doesn't know what she wants. But really and truly, i do not know what i want. If i had everything under control then i wouldn't be living. I feel as though i'm able to clear my mind and to sort out exactly how i feel and it is what i suspected. The feelings never left.

Not one day passed by i didnt think of him. The memories were beautiful.. Nothing could replace him. Why talk so much about him? Because he left a mark. I was mean for leaving things unfinished. I was wrong for thinking i was spiting him and showing him how a 'real man' makes decisions. I never thought about the part where i have to miss the drives to the park, the adventures, the simple little moments together.. I gave it all up and now i want it all back.. 

I starting all over with a new mindset, a new goal, a new everything. Maybe a new career? Life throws so many opportunities at you.. It's up to you if you wanna let it slip away or hold on and pray for the best to come... 

                  Image result for better days                  
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment