Sunday 30 October 2016

New Beginnings

Most of the time when people say they have no regrets that's when they have the most.

I will say i regret some things i did but i already laid down my burdens before the Lord. I have shown Him i am dusting myself off and getting back on track with my life. Even though things went far off how i expected it to go, i am happy now that there is some sort of restoration. 

Things were said tonight that broke the ice, that made the air clear. Now it's just to give it time to observe where things are going. I would never rush into anything again because of the humiliation i experienced in the past. I am going to take my own advice this time. Let things flow into order. I don't have to hide anymore... He knows.. 

Image result for new start

No comments:

Post a Comment