Wednesday 12 October 2016

Where the Heart Leads

How do you take everything you had before and just throw it out the window and start new? How do you pretend like those memories aren't there.. like you never longed for such an amazing person.... 

Sometimes a person will walk straight into your life and give you all you ever wanted but if that person isn't who you want it will just fall to dust. How do you go by everyday thinking about that one person you really want and all you can do is say hello? Why does life happen in such a sequence you end up a horrible person?

When water hits iron after a while it rusts.. That's like you take my heart and add all these bottled up emotions and all this hurt and pain and then my heart just aches. Imagine how childish immature ways can lead to a lifetime of longing and sadness. Sometimes you're not happy, you're pleased. I don't wanna settle for second best. 

All I can do is pray. God knows best. With faith things are going to turn around. I just can't help but feel someone is going to get hurt. 


              Image result for my heart belongs somewhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment