Sunday 11 June 2017

Deeply, Madly




Besides regretting choosing a long tiring career path, I think things are going well. I don't need to wonder what is going to take place in my life for the future. I already know that it is gonna be good. I place my trust in God who is always there, never leaves, never gets off His throne, never lies and never allows me to be put to shame. I don't have much questions about who I'm seeing because it's being revealed day by day. 

Image result for cute black couple tumblr

Maybe things didn't work out in the past because I had to end up at this point in my life where I can say to someone else, "I understand what you're going through." When you finally found something that is great, fun and comfortable you never have to search for another. There is no crap like 'Jinx'. I can speak positively because I know everything is true. It's real. If it wasn't then why would I still be here in this position making a fool of myself? All is left to say is, I can't wait to explore your heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment