Thursday 1 June 2017

How Do You Know?



Image result for reflections tumblrSometimes it is very hard to differentiate between being so head over heels and being comfortable. Maybe it's good to have a little bit of both. It sucks when you have to push aside all the past times aside and focus on the times now, especially when some good ole memories are lost in the midst. But I know it's all for the best. 

I don't feel as though I have reached my optimum level. I feel like there is still a long way to go again. I'm thinking of not only pursuing another career but also trying to adjust to my new relationship. There are certain things that I am not accustomed to but will take time to get used to. Nobody jumps straight out of the womb prepared. You have to give yourself time to feel out situations and determine what works for you and what does not. 

I've found a whole new happiness unexpectedly and it is so fun. I have wasted a lot of time on the wrong people doing the wrong things and have not even thought about what was there all along. I'm not blinded still though. That part of my life is long gone. I'm stepping out in faith with a clearer vision of who I want to be and where I want to go. Who says you cant have it all? 

No comments:

Post a Comment