Friday 23 June 2017

I Did A Bad Thing

I did not commit murder but it sure as hell feels like it. I don't like being in this situation. Wondering what is for me, what works and what does not. Why place yourself in a situation and you have to crawl and claw your way back out to safety? 

I feel like I've been down this road continuously and it just isn't making any sense. I get this feeling like I'm done... Done with everybody and their tensions and their pressures to be more than I can be. Sometimes you have all you asked for and still you're not happy. 

Judge me or not, I'll always hang on to my faith. The God I serve does not make mistakes. He allows situations to occur to make us stronger and braver. You can fall a thousand times and He will always pick you up. It just takes time before one can truly be happy....

Image result for whats wrong with me tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment