Tuesday 18 September 2018

Fooling Myself

I've seen some things I didn't want to see... Then it all made sense. What if I am just a phase? What if one day you're gonna wake up and say, "I'm over her."
Nothing would hurt more. 

Ice runs through my veins because blood is just too warm. The feeling of warmth no longer intrigues me. The feeling of bliss no longer moves me. My heart feels like it's been attacked over and over again until it just can't beat the same way anymore. Here I am speechless, yet so many words left unsaid. So many words pounding my skull. All I can do is listen to sad songs and hope these feelings and thoughts are just paranoia. All I keep telling myself is settle down... don't get worked up over nothing. 


Time cannot erase. 

Image result for hurt


No comments:

Post a Comment