Friday 21 March 2014

Where I Stand

I don't know what "get to know me" period is this, but i'm sick of it. I can't stand not hearing from you and you act like its nothing.

You make me so mad and at the same time I love you. You think this is helping me in any way but it's not. You're just tearing me up inside. I'm gonna show you exactly how it feels. No phone calls, no texts, no replies. I might as well give you your "get to know you" space because it seems like you really need it.

Don't expect me to be ok with all your decisions. Sometimes you think of me more than yourself and sometimes you misjudge while doing that. I already told you, you do not affect me negatively and I need to hear from you. But since you disagree I guess you'll have to come find me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment