Sunday 2 March 2014

You're right here

I'm still up at past midnight and you're probably in your bed sleeping.  I just can't sleep because you're on my mind. I think about everything about you and it makes me smile. Even when you get me mad i still smile. 

Your heart connects with mine and its something special. The night before, you stayed up because you were thinking of me. Now the tables have turned and i understand what its like now. 

Its that great feeling that we can conquer the world together if we stick by one another. I miss your voice though. I need to stop holding back and be daring and bold and text you at 1 am just to tell you sweet nothings. 

I'm so glad God lead me to someone who isn't afraid to stand out. If I called you now and told you to come to my house i'm sure you would. If you weren't with me right now in my heart, i'd just be wasting my time staying up this late when i have work in the morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment