Monday 10 February 2014

Into The Distance

You said you was leaving and from the minute you spoke of it, I wanted to cry. I've only gotten to know you a bit and I wanna know more about you. It's so hard to think of you being away from me. 

You said you may not come back from the other country and I really hope and pray that you do. I understand that you need time and space to do something for yourself and your family so I can't be selfish. As I write this now, you're probably boarding your flight.. All I wish for, is for you to show up at my gate at this very minute but I know that won't happen. 

How can you just let people walk away from you when they have impacted your life greatly? No matter how far you are I'll be waiting for you. Even if you decide you don't wanna return i'll still keep some hope because I know all things are possible through Christ. 

You said you're a wanderer, so now its time for you to spread your wings and fly. I hope you find everything you're searching for. I got you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment