Tuesday 4 February 2014

Walls

I can't help but feel sad because you don't want me involved in the way that I feel I already am. No matter what I say, you push me away. 

I didn't go to work because seeing you would remind me of how distant we have to be. I can hear your tears... It makes me feel like I wanna cry. 

I remember I told you its easy for me to shut off people but you're not the one I'll do that to. Its hard for me to leave you alone because you have already become a part of me. 

Where is the crazy dude who drove to my house in the middle of the night just to see me? I don't believe that was just a random act. It's because you feel the way I feel about you. You're afraid that I'll hurt you but you won't admit it. 

Just to relieve your mind, I won't show any love interest in you. I'll treat you as a friend to reassure you that I have patience and that I trust you can get over your situation. It's just I miss you.... I really miss you...Where are YOU? 



No comments:

Post a Comment