Thursday 20 February 2014

Kryptonite

How can you hurt someone without even knowing? Am i that lost in my fantasy world? 

Rumors have been spreading around work and I have been denying it but now you tell me that the rumors are starting to become reality. I feel like a fool. I don't wanna lead you on and then sink your ship. 

You're Superman and i'm kryptonite. I've tried staying far away to prevent even the slightest feeling of hurt because i know your heart can't take it but i allowed myself to become attached to you. And you did the same...  and now i realize that it was a mistake. I should have never let you in because now its hurting you. 

My heart isn't ready... I just need you to see that. I don't want to let you go but i won't be your kryptonite anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment