Thursday 6 February 2014

"You're Amazing"

I remember the day I texted you and told you that. You asked me why I thought so and I told you everything about you. 

Love stories don't always go as planned. Sometimes you gotta kiss a few frogs before you can meet your prince but I can't find my prince until I find out what love is. I need to understand every concept so I would know what I'm in for. 

I don't want any setbacks and mistakes again. I want the real deal. The love that lasts throughout whatever. I believe love is beyond our imagination because it happens when we least expect it and with the person whom we least expect. Love is a riddle that only God knows. 

Love does not suck. The people we waste out time with is the thing that sucks when we refer to love as being a tragedy. You should know by now that i suppress my feelings. I can't help it because I don't want to rush into anything. I know you got a few cracks in the mud but I think a person can change if they really think someone is worth it. 

I hope I'm reading the signs right and I am so interested in seeing where our friendship goes. Until then, please continue to be amazing...


No comments:

Post a Comment