Friday 7 February 2014

Pictures

Pictures are the unwritten diaries that we keep and it holds a lot of memories. 

In my last relationship, pictures was more important than actual life events that should be remembered and cherished. Instead of living in the moment I used to want to just capture it, thinking that when I view them it would cause some kind of fulfilment. 

I've learnt that pictures can raise other people's expectations and when it's all over, it all fades away like ashes and all are deleted, hoping that the memories disappear as well. From now on, I do not want any pictures with me and my current friend (crush). I just want everything to be real and pure. 

When we laugh, we should see the grins on our own faces but the grins of each other. When we kiss it shouldn't be a still, it should be something that can be played on and on and can never be erased from some kind of memory device. 

My friend showed me a lot about breathing the fresh air instead of wasting time on the internet and he made a lot of sense. I spent most of my time online because that is where my relationship was... Because of the pictures that I posted with me and that person from the past. 

Now that I can resist and I have come back to reality, I know that I can have the best relationship in the future without technology being the centre of it. 

Be careful... Pictures can make a relationship less enjoyable. Just grasp what you have now before it's gone so fast that you can't even take a snapshot. 



No comments:

Post a Comment