Saturday 25 May 2013

Letting Go

What hurts more? The pain of letting go or the pain of being let go? For me I think both hurts.

We aren't always pleased with our situations. Sometimes we push foward because we know we want to try something else. A person who is in love puts out a lot and to have their hopes and dreams crushed can make the person who ended things feel like a monster. 

No matter how much we try to forget, the memories come back and it haunts. I rather stop something before it explodes than let it swell up inside and just cause devastation. These are my words... These are my actions.. This is my life. We have to account for all of this and it wouldn't look great if you keep ripping through people like if they are nothing. The last thing I want to do is hurt people. 

When that person gathers their emotions and is strong enough to say the words they can't now, I will be waiting. It's all confusing if you don't experience it. Letting go someone is much more harder than everyone thinks. Time will heal the wounds of the hurt, but memories are always there and cannot be blocked out... but can be replaced by new ones. The fear we have is not really losing the person we love, but rather losing the person we love to someone else. 

When you think of it, it's better you let someone live their life and be happy than be in something that tears them down without them knowing. In the end, all I can say... It was all real. None of it was fake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment