Friday 17 May 2013

Youtube Vision

I have been watching a lot of youtube videos for the past few days and I have just gotten the encouragement to make some videos of my own. I realized that a lot of people are into the kind of "tell all" videos and that isn't really my style. I am more into the crazy music videos either parody or original videos. Sometimes i listen to people who can't really sing that well so that it would make me feel good about my average singing voice. I know it kind of seems like a douchebag thing to do but that is what will make me actually do a video. I already have a bunch of ideas and can't wait to put it on screen. 

Channel Reviews:


First up is ShaneDawsonTv. I have to say it is a very funny channel but there is a lot of obscene language sometimes. Shane really can come up with great storylines though although they are so crazy. My favorite Shane character is Shananay which is his ghetto female version of himself in videos. His song Superluv is the best song I've heard. 




Next is Onision. He really goes low budget at times and some of his videos are kinda weird and crazy but some have really made me laugh for example the one "Ten things i hate about cell phones." His videos are like smaller versions of Shane Dawson's but it is still original and interesting. 

Next is Barely Political. Very awesome channel. I watched the parody of "Kiss you by One direction" like a million times as well as "Justin Bieber as long as you love me" parody. The outfits are so alike the actual celebrities who sang or acted and the videos are funny and catchy. I rate it 10/10. Not too much obscene language or sexual content.





Last but not least of my subscriptions is Hoiitsroi. At least i think its that. Roi first of all is the cutest thing ever. The first video of them I have ever seen is the parody for "Call me maybe by carly rae jepson" and it was funny. After that i couldn't stop watching wassabi productions. Its a low scale production but the music and ideas are great. I hope to see lots more clean fun from the wassabi bros. 






No comments:

Post a Comment