Tuesday 28 May 2013

Must Watch Vids

We all know how Youtube has developed over the years and how loaded it is with videos. I already gave my views on some of the famous youtubers without bashing anyone. Videos are what keep us entertained in our boring lives and busy schedules. I am Reigna and these are my top video picks:

First up is one of the videos from none other than Onision- Ten things I hate about phones: 


I really laughed at that video. 

Next is Shane Dawson's Original Music Video, Superluv: 


I really love this song. At least he doesn't cuss in it. Haha :P 

Next is Bart Baker, my recently added youtuber to my subscribe list. This is his parody of Thrift shop:




Next is Barely Political's As Long As You Love Me parody:


This dude who plays bieber is great! 

And to finish it off, my new favorite, Smosh! This is their video for If movies were real:


Awesome videos and much more in store. Check out these video creators for much more laughs! Soon i'll be on the youtubing trend. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment