Thursday 30 May 2013

New Semester, BIG Expectations

I just love the beginning of a new semester. Makes me feel to go shopping. Too bad I depend on my parents for money(Dead End). Well this short semester, I am so looking foward to seeing new faces like these: 










Especially that second one... ;) I could really use a bunch of strangers to keep me company throughout the three boring hours of class that I still love so much.

On my campus, hot smart guys are so rare. Well there are always those "half but not fully gone emo people"... I just need some kind of excitement and that can only be found when you are among a great bunch of people. Boring people make life feel black and white. I think the world can handle at least two of me. 

I've already made some friends on the campus but I think I've gone too personal. I should have just left it as hi and bye. Oh well, can't regret it now cause it won't fix a thing. I could really use some eye candy. I know I implied it before but my life is pretty boring so that will do. 

I'm also looking foward to writing more blogs like this than depressed emo blogs like i usually do. It all depends on the weather in my life I guess. Anyways, to the point, I will be studying very hard to get two A's for this summer semester. Maybe if I do that, some hot guys would come around for me to look at them. Aha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment