Friday 31 May 2013

Stuck.. But for a Moment

Sure, everybody else is moving up in life and it feels like I am stuck in the same spot, but that is just a feeling. It does not define me. I am capable of great things.

I've got a friend who was really close that is moving foward and although I am trying to be very happy for him as he would do for me, it just seems hard. I'm glad he is not being held back though. Although it irritates me to see people vacationing and taking awesome pictures, I'm gonna act strong like if it doesn't bother me. 

I rather address certain problems this way because I don't want a whole bunch of people feeling sorry for me. It's bad enough that sometimes I feel sorry for myself. My time will come where I reach to the top of the mountain and I would not rub it in people's faces. I don't wan't someone to be in the position that I'm in now. Its not a great feeling at all. 

There isn't much you can really do after all when your parents are like dictators controlling your every move but rebelling doesn't always have to be bad. Most of the times, the only way you can express yourself is to go against the norms of a boring life. I love singing... that's a start. Stay tuned, You'll hear more about that in my next blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment