Saturday 1 June 2013

Vocal Urges

Okay. I have decided that I am going to try doing a cover video for a song to post on youtube. It is very risky but at least i'll have somewhere to put all my creativity that I have stored up. 

All the time, I have been on youtube, I realized that there are so many ways you can make a song sound like yours. I don't wanna copy anyone's song but it's a start to do a cover. From there I will get ideas to make my own music.

I believe music in this world is very corrupted so that is why I am getting motivated to make my own songs. That way, I know that I'm not singing for the fame and fortune but just for the joys of having a good voice. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'm probably a 6 honestly because there are a lot of great singers out there. I just need to keep working on my voice and sing a little bit everyday to improve myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment