Tuesday 18 June 2013

Too Much To Handle

Today in class, it made me realize how normal everybody else is and how weird I am. I don't hate being a weird person... I love it. It doesn't matter what he or she says. It's up to me to be myself or to pretend to be someone else. 

I am the type of person to make people laugh and bring out their crazy side. Everyone has a crazy side but it takes the right people to bring it out. My classmate thinks I am nuts... I on the other hand think that I can bring out his nutty side as well. 

I rather be the only one standing in the rain dancing than be one of the manufactured products of society. People only really think you're weird when you shine out. That is the main issue in the world today. Everybody likes to set norms to make us weirdos feel like we are outcasts. Well here is what I have to say to all of the people who judge me: 
I am enjoying being a teenager and I will continue to enjoy my life because life is too fragile to try to be perfect in the eyes of others. 



No comments:

Post a Comment