Sunday 23 June 2013

My Mind = Blown

So there is this guy.. Like how many of my stories start up... but anyways. He shocked me. When we went to high school together he was the total opposite of what he is now. He was into the worldly activities and stuff but now he is a Christian and encouraging people to serve the Lord. 

I'm not complaining at all. I love what he is doing. But there is something scary that i remembered that isnt so scary after all. When we got our results from high school, he was so amazed that i passed all my subject that he told me, "Marry me" because of that situation. It was a joke obviously but now i feel happy. Wouldn't it be weird if a joke actually turned out real? ahahahahahahaha ._. 

He is much more attractive just by being a Christian. I'm not saying i like him, what i'm trying to say is... i admire him. he is so brave and not afraid to stand out from his group of friends who may not be Christians. Serving Jesus is the best thing someone can do and i look forward to having chats with this guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment