Friday 7 June 2013

Reigna's Hair Picks

Many people search the whole of the internet and stores just to find a product for their hair type and color. I am tired of searching for something to make my hair manageable. 

I have mixed/bi-racial hair and it gets all frizzy and unruly when dry. I tried lots of products and even cut my hair to be able to style it easily but most of them have failed. Those people who work in cosmetic and beauty supply stores have recommended things for my hair but I don't think they know anything about bi-racial hair. Most of the people who work in those stores usually do not have a clue about many of the products they sell. 

However, I took it upon myself to do my own research and look for a hair product online on Google Images and it was a success. I found a line of products that worked great for my thick lion mane. Without further delay, here are the products:

For shampooing and conditioning, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration:

OR Suave Keratin Infusion:


For heat styling, Profectiv Mega Growth Oil:


To slick the edges for a neat look after heat styling, John Freida Frizz Ease:


And if you want a 3-in-1, African Gold, Oil Moisturizer:


Let me break this down: This product can be used when blowdrying or you can use it on your naturally curly hair for extra moisture and smoothness. I found this product recently and I love it. Best thing about it, it's so affordable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment