Thursday 20 June 2013

Get Out

This isn't a One Direction song but all I wanna say is: Get out get out get outta my head! 

This dude from my Science class won't leave me alone. He isn't stalking me or anything, at least not in person, but in my mind. I really wish I could stop thinking about him so damn much. 

Bummer number 1: He is an atheist which is completely opposite in what I believe in. 
Bummer number 2: He has very strong views and doesn't seem like the type of person to change for just some girl. 

I don't expect him to change his views because of me because I am surely never gonna do that for him. I'm not gonna be a Christian today and atheist tomorrow. Not at all. No matter how geekishly hot this dude is, I can't like him. That's it. But it won't stop his image from flooding my mind though.


No comments:

Post a Comment